ABOUT THE ROLE:
An opportunity has arisen for a values-driven, positive and highly experienced Operations Manager to oversee disability, aged care and other person-centred services in areas across Sydney.
Based in Hurstville, this position is responsible for the implementation and delivery of programs that provide quality services to Muslim Care clients. This includes the management of budgets, human resources, client relationships, and stakeholder engagement, with a focus on the quality, standards, growth and performance of each service.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with sound business management insight, organisation skills, knowledge of disability and/or aged care sector, and is able to provide leadership and coaching to a multidisciplinary team working across a diverse range of community-based services.
- Manage programs that are compliant with legislation, standards, contractual requirements and internal policy.
- Manage business units within the approved budget.
- Develop and maintain local operational and administrative systems and procedures to support the effective management of programs.
- Ensure a consistent standard of quality in accordance with regulations prescribed in relevant legislation and funding agency standards.
- Develop, lead, motivate and manage teams.
- Manage risks and issues arising in the course of service management.
- Promote and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the growth and diversification of business.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree qualification in Human Services or related discipline
- Registered Nurse (Desirable)
- Broad understanding of the legislation, regulations and requirements and issues affecting aged & Disability care.
- Demonstrated experience in the management of programs, budgets and services for vulnerable people
- Demonstrated experience in team leadership and management
- Ability to use initiative, think laterally and strategically, meet deadlines and produce quality work under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to work with people from diverse cultural backgrounds
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check (where relevant to the role).
- Fantastic career opportunity
- Work for one of Australia’s Muslim social purpose organisations
- A Salary packaging options and tax benefits of up to $15,900 plus an additional $2600 in entertainment per year available