A Safe Space you
A safe space for the younger generation to enjoy a wide range of holistic activities and programs. Muslimcare knows how important the young are, and works with them to facilitate and empower their personal, social and educational development.
Leading Together Program
Leading Together is a program that aims to bring young people, aged 16 – 25 to participate in activities to develop their leadership, work together to achieve a positive and effective change, build trust with each other, and address negative perceptions that the broader community may have about the Islamic community. The program’s main priority is to nurture a generation of confident, positive, creative leaders who can represent the community and lead the path for others in the future.
How does it work?
Once we interview and choose participants for the program, and all relevant documentation has been provided, the program commences. The leading together activities are challenging, fun, stretching, engaging and, at times, demanding.
These Activities Include
Muslim Care is a registered provider of the NDIS, helping individuals, families and carers. To get started on your NDIS journey, contact NDIS on 1800 800 110, or visit www.ndis.gov.au.
We are happy to guide you through this process too.
- Youth Services
The Application For The Leading Together Program Is Open For Those Aged 16-25 Years.
The Leading Together Program Commences Once The Program’s Steering Committee Chooses 15-20 Participants. To Apply For Participation You Need To:
- Be 15-25 Years Old.
- Fill The Application Form
- And Send It To Us By?
- Pass The Interview
- This Program Teaches You Leadership Skills, How To Be A Good Leader, And Be Able To Express Yourself In A Way That Makes People Pay Attention, Listen And Act.
- You, Will, Have Gained The Power To Make A Leading Change That Young People In Our Community Are Craving For. Imagine Being Able To Bring People Together And Make A Difference.
- You Will Develop An Understanding Of How To Work Effectively Across Different Communities And Gain A Broader Perspective And Understanding Of Society.
- You, Will, Have The Potential To Work Within The Community, In Our Youth Centres, In Schools, And Contribute Your Experience And Learning From The Program To The Public.
- You Would Have Enhanced Your Knowledge. That Could Help You In The Career Path You Have Chosen For Yourself, Or Guide You Into A Future Career That You Never Thought Possible.
You Will Dedicate Two Days In The First Month, Then One Day A Month For The Duration Of The Program, And A Further Two Days Prior To Conclusion. It Is A Real Commitment But We Believe The Rewards Will Be Great.