We Offer A Wide Variety Of Community Services To All Australians From Various Backgrounds. As A Faith-based Not For Profit Organisation, We Serve People From An Islamic Perspective And Caring Point Of View: Serving People The Way You Like To Be Served.
Our Services Include But Are Not Limited To: Provision Of Culturally And Linguistically Appropriate Information And Referral About Services That Meet The Needs Of Our Clients.
We Have Been Funded By The Commonwealth Government Department Of Health To Provide The Following Aged Care Services: Home Care Support Services (HCP) To Enable Older People To Live Independently For As Long As Possible In Their Homes.
Commonwealth Health Support Program (CHSP), Which Is The Entry Point To Aged Care Services.
We Also Receive Government Funding To Provide Eligible Clients With National Disability Assistance Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
Our Organization Organizes And Delivers General Welfare Programs Targeting Different Groups Including Youth Programs And Recreational Programs For Seniors.
Muslim Care Is A Registered Community Housing Provider To Provide Affordable Housing To Eligible Clients.
Muslim Care Receives Government Funding Under Energy Accounts Payment Assistance (EAPA) To Clients Who Are Facing Financial Difficulties And Cannot Afford To Pay The Bills.
No, As A Faith-based Not For Profit Organization, We Serve All Australians From An Islamic Perspective And Caring Point Of View: Serving People The Way You Like To Be Served. Our Islmaic Roots Don’t Mean We Only Care For Muslims, Rather These Roots Are Our Motivation To Always Understand, And Acknowledge The Differences In Each Individual.
An Approved Care Provider Is An Organization That Is Registered With The Health Department. Approved Providers Get Their Status After Satisfying The Legal And Social Requirements. Only Approved Providers Can Host And Administer Care Packages On Behalf Of Consumers.
Gender-Based Care Means That We Give Our Seniors The Ability To Choose Whether To Be Served By Male Or Female Caregivers. Muslimcare Tries Its Best To Respect The Privacy And Culture Background Of All Clients.
MuslimCare Services are available nation-wide for All Australians in need.
Our Approach To Make A Positive Impact On Care Quality And Inspire The Community Is Based On These 3 Pillars:
- Consistent & Specialised Carers
The Backbone Of MuslimCare Is A Team Of Passionate Skilled Interdisciplinary Professionals, Registered Nurses And Specialised Carers.
- Consumer-Directed Care
Our Approach To Care Is Made Simple With Our Priority Being You. Our Carers Regularly Conduct On-Going Assessments Of Clients So That We Can Accommodate For Any Changes As We Grow Together As One.
- Gender-Based Care
Your Comfort And Privacy Are Our Top Priority. Taking Into Consideration Cultural And Religious Differences, We Offer The Flexibility Of Choosing Between Male And Female Workers.
You Can Easily Track Your Funds Using Our Monthly Financial Statements. We Send You A Monthly Financial Statement Where You Can easily Check the Updates And Tracking Of Your Itemised Budget.
Aged Care And NDIs Clients Have The Choice And Freedom To Change Providers, But You Should Consider Some Points When You Decide To Do So:
- Check Your Signed Service Agreement With Your Current Provider To Know Whether You Are Required To Give Notice, And When You Should Give It. Some Providers Ask To Be Given 14 Days Notice.
Muslim Care Is Happy To Accept You As A Client. Changing Providers Is A Process That Involves Both MuslimCare And Your Current Provider. To Arrange That, Please Call Us On: 02 8011 0911
At Muslim Care, We Provide You With The Car Services That Will Meet Your Identified Needs, Based On A Thorough Assessment Of Your Situation Using Our Professionally Designed Assessment Tools To Determine The Services You Need.
Our Staff Have Vast Experience In The Community Sector And Case Management Practices And They Provide You With High Level Of Professional Services, And They Will Develop Your Care Plan With You And Will Review The Plans Regularly To Ensure That Any Future Changes Have Been Included And Needs Have Been Identified And Addressed On Time.
We Listen To Your Needs And Respond Timely To Your Enquiries And Will Provide You With Qualified Advice And Assistance.
Our Workers Come From Culturally And Linguistically Diverse Backgrounds (CALD) And Majority Of Our Clients Speak A Second Language That Is Spoken By Our Client Groups.
The My Aged Care Website Is Useful For Comparing Providers.
Providers Should Have A Comprehensive Pricing Schedule On Their Website. The Number Of Direct Support Hours Will Not Be The Same Across All Providers.
This May Depend On The Hours Of Care That You Require Per Week.
We Always Try To Ensure You Receive The Same Support Workers To Increase The Familiarity And Comfortability Of Our Clients. However, If You Require Higher Hours We May Have To Provide You With Two Support Workers.
If There Is An Off Occasion Where We May Have To Send Out A Different Worker We Ensure To Get In Contact Beforehand.
Yes, We Are Always Willing To Alter Your Package To Ensure It Suits You. All Reviews Are Complimentary Under Our Care Management Fee.
Under The Aged Care Quality Standards, Aged Care Providers Must Ensure That All Services Provided To You Are In Full Consultation And Agreement With You, The Care Recipient.
We Have Always Prided Ourselves On The Cleanliness And Professionalism Of Our Care, However, With The Recent Outbreak Of Coronavirus (COVID-19) We Have Taken Further Precautions To Ensure The Health And Safety Of Both Our Clients And Staff.
- All Support Workers Are To Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Including A Face Mask And Gloves At All Times, When In A Client Home.
- All Our Carers Have Also Completed The Government COVID Safe Training And Are Fully Trained In Aged Care.
- All Team Members Are Supplied With Their PPE Supplies (gloves, Masks, Hand Sanitisers, Aprons, Etc) And Are Required To Keep A Social Distance At All Times.
We Will Always Do Our Best To Accommodate Your Needs.
If You Require Your Support Worker To Speak A Particular Language Please Contact Us.
We Have Many Carers Who Are Multi-lingual.
We Are Always Looking For Amazing Additions To The Muslim Care Team.
Feel Free To Contact Us Directly 02 80110911 Or Mc@muslimcare.org.au
We Look Forward To Hearing From You!
You Are Protected Under The Aged Care Quality Standards. Your Rights And Choices Need To Be Respected, And You Should Be Able To Work With Your Provider To Partner In Creating An Appropriate Service For Your Health And Well¬-being.
You Also Have The Right To Feel Safe And Are Encouraged To Give Feedback And Make Complaints.
If You Are Not Happy With Your Existing Provider, You Have The Right To Change Providers.
My Aged Care Is The Starting Point To Access Australian Government-funded Aged Care Services. The Phone Line (1800 200 422) And Website Https://www.myagedcare.gov.au Can Help Older Australians, Their Families And Carers To Get The Help And Support They Need.
My Aged Care Provides:
- Information On The Different Types Of Aged Care Services Available
- An Assessment Of Needs To Identify Eligibility And The Right Type Of Care
- Referrals And Support To Find Service Providers That Can Meet Your Needs
- Information On What You Might Need To Pay Towards The Cost Of Your Care.
The Australian Government Provides Subsidies (Funding) For Home Care Services Through The Home Care Packages And The Commonwealth Home Support Programme, Which Make Up The Majority Of A Client’s Home Care Budget - These Are Referred To As Subsidies And Supplements.
No, Government Funding Does Not Always Cover The Entire Cost Of Services Needed And Depending On Your Income, You May Have To Make A Client Contribution. These Additional Costs Are Referred To As Fees. There Are Two Types Of Fees That You May Need To Pay Depending On Your Circumstances; Basic Daily Fee, Or An Income-Tested Care Fee Which Is Calculated By The Government.
Yes, Of Course You Can.
When You Nominate Muslim Care As Your Preferred Home Care Provider, We Will Contact You And Organize A Time To Get To Know Each Other, So We Can Understand Your Individual Needs. We Are Committed To Developing A Strong Relationship Of Trust And Transparency With Our Clients, So That They May Receive The Best Care, More In Tune With Their Needs.
Together, Along With Any Family Or Friends Of Your Choosing, We Will Develop A Care Plan Outlining The Services You Will Receive.
With Full Transparency We Communicate The Terms And Conditions Of Your Plan, And Work With You To Ensure You Have A Comprehensive Understanding Of How Your Plan Works.
There Are Two Kinds Of Fees That Providers May Ask You To Pay: A Basic Daily Fee And An Income-Tested Care Fee.
- The Basic Daily Fee Is A Fee Set By The Department Of Health That May Be Asked By An Approved Provider. It Is Not Compulsory For Providers To Charge This Amount, But You Must Check If They Do As This Cost Can Be Up To $10 Per Day.
- An Income-Tested Care Fee Is A Compulsory Fee That Care Recipients Must Pay If Their Income Is Over The Maximum Income For A Full Pensioner.
This Could Cost Up To $30.86 Per Day.
You Could Pay Up To $15.43 Per Day If You:
- Are Single Earning Over $27,840.80.
- Are A Member Of A Couple Living Together Earning Over $21,606.00.
- Are A Member Of A Couple Living Apart Due To Illness Earning Over $27,320.80.
You Could Pay Between $15.43 - $30.86 If You:
- Are Single Earning Over $53,731.60.
- Are A Member Of A Couple Living Together Earning Over $41,121.60.
- Are A Member Of A Couple Living Apart Due To Illness Earning Over $53,211.60.
- Other Providers May Charge Fees For Other Items In Your Service Agreement At Their Discretion, These May Include A Signing Fee Or Entry Fee, Assessment Fees And Exit Fees.
- Muslim Care Does Not Charge The Basic Daily Fee And Only Applies The Exit Fee If You Have Available Home Care Subsidy (this Amount Will Not Be Billed To You Personally) To Maintain Records For Legal Purposes.
Please Use This Calculator To Estimate Your Fees:
No worries. If you don’t wish to take part in an assessment or are not eligible for Home Care Packages, you are still able to access aged care services through Our General Welfare Services.
MuslimCare Takes It Upon Itself To Aid Those Undergoing Hardships, And Relieve Their Burdens Regardless Of Age, Residence, Or The Circumstances They Need Help With. Read More Here
Or Call Us On 02 8011 0911 And We Will Be Happy To Assist You.
The Aged Care Quality Standards Are In Place To Uphold Your Rights As A Care Recipient. You Have The Following Rights:
1. I Am Treated With Dignity And Respect, And Can Maintain My Identity. I Can Make Informed Choices About My Care And Services, And Live The Life I Choose.
2. I Am A Partner In Ongoing Assessment And Planning That Helps Me Get The Care And Services I Need For My Health And Well-being.
3. I Get Personal Care, Clinical Care, Or Both Personal Care And Clinical Care, Which Is Safe And Right For Me.
4. I Get The Services And Supports For Daily Living That Is Important For My Health And Well-being And That Enable Me To Do The Things I Want To Do.
5. I Feel I Belong And I Am Safe And Comfortable In The Organizations' Service Environment.
6. I Feel Safe And Am Encouraged And Supported To Give Feedback And Complaints, And Appropriate Action Is Taken.
7. I Get Quality Care And Services When I Need Them From People Who Are Knowledgeable, Capable, And Caring.
8. I Am Confident The Organization Is Well Run. I Can Partner In Improving The Delivery Of Care And Services.
At Muslim Care, We Continue To Revise And Update Our Continuous Improvement Plan.
Commonwealth Health Support Program (CHSP)
Although Both HCP And CHSP Are Designed To Help You At Your Own Home, They Differ In These Aspects:
- Home Care Programs Provide A Greater Degree Of Care Intensity, While CHSP Is An Entry-Level Programme Targeting Low-Level Support Needs.
- CHSP Allows You To Get Only 1 Or 2 Basic Services While HCP Has 4 Levels Of Care Packages With More Services To Accommodate Seniors With Greater Need For Help.
- HCP’s Funding Is More Than CHSP’s Funding.
These Are The Differences In Brief. The Following Points Discuss This Question In Detail:
- If You’re Having Trouble With Everyday Tasks And Feel That A Little Support Could Improve Your Health And Wellbeing, CHSP Could Be Right For You.
To Be Eligible For This Program, You Must Be Aged:
- 65 Years Or Older (50 Years Or Older For Aboriginal Or Torres Strait Islander People),
- Or 50 Years Or Older (45 Years Or Older For Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander People) And On A Low Income, Homeless, Or At Risk Of Being Homeless.
- CHSP Will Provide Successful Applicants With Individual Codes That Can Be Used With An Approved CHSP Provider And Will Also Be Expected To Contribute To The Cost Of Services.
- Home Care Packages (HCP) Are One Of The Ways That Older Australians Can Access Affordable Care Services To Get Some Help At Home. They Are Designed For Those With More Complex Care Needs That Go Beyond What The Commonwealth Home Support Programme Can Provide.
- Home Care Packages Can Be An Option If You Need A Coordinated Approach To The Delivery Of Your Help At Home - Perhaps Because You Need Help With Many Everyday Tasks, Or The Care You Need Is More Complex Or Intensive.
- Each Package Level Has A Daily Amount Of Subsidy That Will Be Provided To Your Nominated Home Care Provider.
- At The Moment Of Publication Of This Information, The Daily Fees Are:
Level 1: $24.73
Level 2: $43.5
Level 3: $94.66
Level 4: $143.5
- You May Also Be Eligible To Receive Additional Supplements Such As Oxygen, Enteral Feeding, Dementia, And Veterans' Supplement.
When Your Application For CHSP Is Accepted, You Are Expected To Contribute To The Cost Of Your Care Services. You Can Find All The Details Here: Link To Package’s Pdf
Muslimcare Is Ready To Start Managing And Executing Your Care Plan Once You Know You Are Eligible.
No, You Can’t Use Both Plans Simultaneously. However, If You Receive A Home Care Package, You Will Not Need The Commonwealth Home Support Programme Services, As You Can Find Replacements For Them In Your Home Care Package.
No Worries. If You Don’t Wish To Take Part In An Assessment Or Are Not Eligible For The Commonwealth Home Support Programme , You Are Still Able To Access Aged Care Services Through Our General Welfare Services.
MuslimCare Is Always Ready To Aid You Regardless Of Your Age Or Qualification To Government-Funded Programs.
Or Call Us On 02 8011 0911 And We Will Be Happy To Assist You.
For A Satisfying Experience, You Should Do These Things To Prepare Your Loved One For Respite Care:
- Decide On Your Loved One’s Needs During The Respite Care Time, Especially Medications.
- Inform Carers About Loved One’s Medical Conditions And Allergies.
- Inform Carers About Your Loved One’s Preferences, Personality, And Employment History.
- Make Sure You Explain To Him/Her What Respite Care Is And What To Expect.
Yes, You Can.
Respite Care Is Not Only For Seniors. If You Are Taking Care Of A Child With A Disability, You Deserve Some Rest And Time For Yourself Too.
Social Support Groups Are Centered Around Outdoor Engagement. Before Any Outing, We Conduct Extensive Research To Determine The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Our Outing Destination, So That We Put Your Health And Safety First.
Home Care Packages (HCP)
A Home Care Package Is Based On Your Level Of Care And Support Needs. Rounded Values For Each Package Are:
Level 1 (Basic Needs) - $9026.45
Level 2 (Low Care Needs) - $15877.5
Level 3 (Intermediate Care Needs) - $34550.9
Level 4 (High Care Needs) - $52377.5
There Is No Right Or Wrong When It Comes To Finding Care That Suits You. Home Care Allows Individuals To Keep Their Independence And Dignity And Remain In The Comfort And Security Of Their Own Home For As Long As Possible.
Receiving Care From Your Home Allows You To Live Your Days On Your Schedule With The Added Assistance From Us.
Once Your Assessment Is Done And Your Need Level Is Determined, The Time Required For You To Get Your Package Depends On Your Package Level.
The Urgency Of Your Needs Is Also Considered. Those With Higher Or More Urgent Needs Are Prioritised To Receive Services.
For Those With Medium-Priority Needs, The Average Wait Time Before Receiving A Home Care Package Is As Follows:
If You Are Eligible For A Home Care Package, It’s Important To Know That Home Care Package Is Income Tested, And You Need To Understand What Fees You May Have To Pay, How Much The Government Will Contribute, And How Your Budget Works.
For Example, A Single Person With An Income Above $27,284 May Pay Up To $15.12 Per Day. A Single Person With An Income Above $52,686 May Need To Pay Up To $30.25 Per Day.
Income Thresholds For Couples Are Lower. The Fees You Pay Do Have Annual Caps, And The Maximum Lifetime Cap Is $66,078.
People Receiving A Pension May Not Need To Contribute To Their Home Care Package.
No, The HCP Doesn’t Cover Getting Help With Payment For Services And Items Covered By The Medicare Benefits Schedule Or The Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme.
Yes, Of Course You Can. When You Nominate Muslim Care As Your Preferred Home Care Provider, We Will Contact You And Organise A Time To Get To Know Each Other, So We Can Understand Your Individual Needs. We Are Committed To Developing A Strong Relationship Of Trust And Transparency With Our Clients, So That They May Receive The Best Care, More In Tune With Their Needs. Together, Along With Any Family Or Friends Of Your Choosing, We Will Develop A Care Plan Outlining The Services You Will Receive. With Full Transparency We Communicate The Terms And Conditions Of Your Plan, And Work With You To Ensure You Have A Comprehensive Understanding Of How Your Plan Works.
If Your Care Needs Are Not As Required In The 4 Need Levels Of HCP, You Might Be Eligible For The Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP), Which Targets Low-Level Support Needs.
If You Are Not Eligible For Both Programs, Or Don’t Want To Be Assessed, You Are Still Able To Access Aged Care Services Through Alternative Options.
These Alternative Options Include Getting Funded By Local Organisations Such As Councils And Charities, Or You Can Choose Private Care Where You Pay For The Packages Entirely Without Going Through The Trouble Of Government Assessments.
MuslimCare Is Equipped To Support You When You Use These Alternative Options.
Call Us On 02 8011 0911 And We Will Be Happy To Assist You.
You can contribute to the cost of your care if you can afford it. Your contribution is made up of three types of fees:
- Basic daily fee
(up to $10.85 from 20 March 2021)
Your provider may ask you to pay a basic daily fee based on your home care package level.
- Income-tested care fee (up to $31.14 from 20 March 2021)
Some people may also have to pay an income-tested care fee. Whether you pay it, and how much of it you pay, is determined through a formal income assessment from the Services Australia. If you have to pay this fee, there are annual and lifetime limits on how much you can be asked to pay.
- Additional fees
Any other amount you have agreed to pay for extra care and services that wouldn’t otherwise be covered by your Home Care Package.
As Of 1 July 2019, The Maximum Daily Fees Are:
Level 1 (Basic Needs) - $9.44
Level 2 (Low Care Needs) - $9.99
Level 3 (Intermediate Care Needs) - $10.27
Level 4 (High Care Needs) - $10.54
The Government Has Determined A Maximum Daily Fee That Providers May Ask For You To Contribute To Your Home Care Package. This Is Not Mandatory, And Many Providers Will Not Ask You For This Contribution. If You Do Contribute This Fee To Your Package, Your Package Will Be Higher, And You Will Receive Additional Services.
An income assessment is only required if you have to pay an income-tested care fee as a client contribution for your Home Care Package. It is undertaken by the government and is based on your income only.
The Home Care Package Will Be Customized To Your Requirements. As A General Rule Of Thumb, You Can Expect Up To:
Level 1 (Basic Needs) - 2 Hrs Per Week
Level 2 (Low Care Needs) - 3-4 Hrs Per Week
Level 3 (Intermediate Care Needs) - 7-9 Hours Per Week
Level 4 (High Care Needs) - 11-13 Hours Per Week
- Items That Would Normally Be Purchased Out Of General Income.
- Buying Food, Except As Part Of Enteral Feeding Requirements.
- Payment For Permanent Accommodation, Including Assistance With The Home Purchase, Mortgage Payments Or Rent.
- Payment Of Home Care Fees.
- Payment Of Fees Or Charges For Other Types Of Care Funded Or Jointly Funded By The Australian Government.
- Home Modifications Or Assets That Are Not Related To Your Care Needs.
- Travel And Accommodation For Holidays.
- Cost Of Entertainment Activities, Such As Club Memberships And Tickets To Sporting Events.
- Gambling Activities.
- Payment For Services And Items Covered By The Medicare Benefits Schedule Or The Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme.
No, General Purchases Are Not Subsidized By The Home Care Package.
You May Be Able To Ask Your Case Manager If They Can Purchase Essential Items Such As Continence Products Or Wound Care Dressings, But They Must Be Relating To Your Health And Well-being.
Disability Care (NDIS)
Good Evidence Means Providing Recent Documents That Confirm Your Primary Disability And Its Impact On Your Everyday Life. This Also Includes Ensuring It Is Completed By The Relevant Treating Health Professional With Any Description Of Past, Present Or Future Medications And Treatments. Providing Good Evidence Will Help Speed Up The Process Time That It May Take For The NDIA To Assess And Determine Your Outcome.
The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) Runs The NDIS And Manages Access Requests For It. The NDIA Is A Part Of The Australian Government. When You Apply To Access The NDIS, The NDIA Will First Consider Whether You Meet The Age And Residence Requirements. If Both The Age And Residence Requirements Are Met, The NDIA Will Then Consider Whether You Meet Either The Disability Or Early Intervention Requirements.
Yes, You Can Apply For Yourself, Your Child, Or Someone You Legally Represent.
Once The NDIA Receives Your Access Request Form, They Read It And Check Your Information. If Additional Information They Might Contact You To Provide It. Then They Make The Decision On Your Eligibility For The NDIS.
When Your Access Request Is Accepted, You Meet With The NDIA To Curate Your Plan In Alignment With Your Allocated Core, Capacity-Building Or Capital Funded Support.
In This Stage, You Tailor Your Plan, And Get To Know In Detail: How You Will Achieve Your Goals, And Who Will Assist You During This Journey.
You Also Need To Decide On The Choice Of Service Provider. You Can Self-Manage Your Plan, Or Work With A Registered Support Coordinator Provider.
Muslimcare Is A Registered NDIS Provider, And We Work Closely With Our Clients To Assist Them In Achieving Their Goals In Accordance With Their Service Agreement.
In This Case You Have The Following Options:
- You Can Find Services And Support Available For People With Disabilities, Who Are Not Eligible For NDIS.
Check This Page To Find Out: Https://Www.Ndis.Gov.Au/Applying-Access-Ndis/How-Apply/Receiving-Your-Access-Decision/Support-People-Who-Are-Not-Eligible
- If You Think The Decision The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) Has Made About You Is Wrong, You Can:
Call The NDIA On 1800 800 110 Submit An Online Complaint Form On The NDIS Website.
- Call Us By Phone Or Apply Online Via Service NSW.
- Inform Your Energy Provider That You Have Made An Appointment For EAPA Assessment
- Bring Your Bill To The Appointment.
- Wait For The Assessment Result.
- If Accepted, You Will Be Informed On How Many Vouchers You Will Get.
- Your Vouchers Will Be Submitted Electronically Straight To The Provider And They Will Be Paid Into Your Account Within Five Business Days.
- If You Apply Through MuslimCare, We Can Help You Arrange A Payment Plan With Your Provider For The Remainder Of The Bill, Or Provide Other Assistance Such As Financial Counselling.
EAPA Vouchers Have Some Limits You need to know. You Can’t Use Vouchers To Put Your Energy Account Into Credit, On Closed Accounts, Or If Your Account Has Already Been Paid.
Each EAPA Voucher Is Worth $50.
An EAPA Client Can Get A Maximum Of:
- $300 (6 Vouchers) Per Bill.
- $600 (12 Vouchers) Per Financial Year, Household & Energy Type (Electricity & Gas).
- Two EAPA Grants Per Household Per Energy Type Per Financial Year.
- Two EAPA Grants Per Bill.
You Are Not Eligible For EAPA If You:
- Use Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) For Gas Supply.
- Live In Embedded Networks (E.G. Some Strata Plans, Retirement Villages And Residential Parks).
- Have Already Paid Your Energy Bill.
- Have A Business Account.
- Are Not The Account Holder And The Bill Is In Another Person’s Name.
- Have Closed Your Energy Account.
No, Private Care Is Not Government-Funded. To Access Private Care Services, You Pay For It Through Your Personal Insurance Provider, Or Directly From Your Own Pocket.
Your Insurance Company Or Doctor Can Refer You To Us, If You Mention You Would Like Help From MuslimCare Rather Than Going To Rehab.
Don’t Let This Prevent You From Contacting Us. Muslimcare Can Work Together With You To Figure Out The Best Course Of Action To Help You.
- Youth Services
The Application For The Leading Together Program Is Open For Those Aged 16-25 Years.
The Leading Together Program Commences Once The Program’s Steering Committee Chooses 15-20 Participants. To Apply For Participation You Need To:
- Be 15-25 Years Old.
- Fill The Application Form
- And Send It To Us By ?
- Pass The Interview
- This Program Teaches You Leadership Skills, How To Be A Good Leader And Be Able To Express Yourself In A Way That Makes People Pay Attention, Listen And Act.
- You Will Have Gained The Power To Make A Leading Change That Young People In Our Community Are Craving For. Imagine Being Able To Bring People Together And Make A Difference.
- You Will Develop An Understanding Of How To Work Effectively Across Different Communities, And Gain A Broader Perspective And Understanding Of Society.
- You Will Have The Potential To Work Within The Community, In Our Youth Centres, In Schools, And Contribute Your Experience And Learning From The Program To The Public.
- You Would Have Enhanced Your Knowledge. That Could Help You In The Career Path You Have Chosen For Yourself, Or Guide You Into A Future Career That You Never Thought Possible.
You Will Dedicate Two Days In The First Month, Then One Day A Month For The Duration Of The Program, And A Further Two Days Prior To Conclusion. It Is A Real Commitment But We Believe The Rewards Will Be Great.